Though seen as one of the easiest means of raising funds for blockchain startups, ICO can become quite complicated. You will need to be very diligent for you to pull off a successful ICO. For sure you do not want to recommit the same kind of resources in case your ICO does not raise the required amount of funds in the first round though it is not bad to for a second round. But it is always frustrating not to meet your target in the first round. Actually, it will require a similar amount of resources especially financially to run a second ICO.
Therefore, it is important to ask the experts to do it for you at times. Do not trust yourself too much on issues you do not have much knowledge about. As a development team, deal with the Nitty-gritties of ensuring that the blockchain project is a success and find a professional to run the ICO project.
In most cases, ICOs ran by professionals or advisory firms end up hitting their targets within a very short time into their launch. We have even seen some ICO projects close within the first day of their launch due to excellent orchestrated processes.
There are very many companies out there that claim to offer ICO development services and at times it could be quite hard to choose the best among them. And for sure you do not want to gamble. If the ICO fails, even if you may have a second option, you will need the money that you don’t have (it is what you are trying to raise) to run a rerun of the ICO. Therefore, the correct choice is very crucial for the success of the ICO development.
Factors to consider when choosing an ICO development company
1. Services offered by the company
When looking at the services, you should ensure that the company can completely offer all that is required for the ICO without the need of bringing in a third party. If you find all the services in one company the better.
Some of the most crucial services to look for are:
- Preparation of the whitepaper/litepaper
- Tokenomics optimization (Creation of the coin, launching the coin, distribution of the coin and hosting the trading platform)
- Creation of terms of sale for tokens
- Escrow services and private placement
- Legal advice
- Marketing of the ICO (Conducting social media campaigns on ICO channels such as Facebook, and Twitter, a Communication plan for the token sale, Establishment of community managers/support, Organizing marketing roadshow, and Bounty Campaigns)
- Building the ICO Community
- Roadmap strategizing
- Development of Smart Contracts
2. Platform confidentiality and security
The company should provide a platform that is confidential and secure. You, of course, do not want an excuse that your funds were stolen or there was a breach into the systems causing a halt of your ICO.
Also, the company has to assure you that all information regarding your blockchain project remains secure from hacking. You can’t be trying to come up with a blockchain system that is hack proof for everything to be quashed at the last minute when trying to raise the funds for the project. You better be sure that everything is secure first.
3. Rigorous technical expertise
You should entrust your project with a company that has a proven track record of conducting ICOs. This is easy to prove since you only have to look at the record of the ICOs it has conducted for its customers in the past.
Actually, a serious ICO development company like Gravitas International will always display the completed and ongoing ICO in their website/platform with as much information as possible. You should be able to look at the amount raised for each project. And you should go a step further of doing research to ensure that the project exists and if it was truly carried out by the company or it is just a way of advertising themselves.
4. Quick response
Another thing is how quick the company responds to your concerns. As their client, the company ought to give you a listening ear no matter how many projects it is running concurrently.
You do not want a company that takes weeks or days to respond to issues which could have a great impact on your ICO. You should look for a company that can give a response in minutes if not in seconds.
The company should be reputable. You should look at some of its scores when it comes to the timelines of hitting ICO targets. Do all the ICO targets hit their targets and how long do they take to hit those targets? Are there any ICO that have had to be repeated since it did not hit its target?
The reputation of an ICO development company will in most cases give you a clear indication of what you should expect once you task them with conducting the ICO for you.
6. Reasonable charges
The last but not least is their charges for developing the ICO. You do not want to use a considerable amount of your raised funds footing the bill of running the ICO. a target of 1% or so of the raised funds could be a perfect choice.
Why Gravitas International is a perfect Choice
Gravitas International has proven to be a world leader when it comes to developing and running ICO for startups. It enjoys a pool of experts in the industry that ensure that every ICO meets its intended target within the shortest timeframe.
Below are the reasons as to why you should choose Gravitas International as your ICO development partner:
- Equipped with an in house Legal Team
- Serviced over 60 projects till date (as of May 2019)
- Coin Listing and Market Making
- Industry Leader in doing safe Token Swaps
- Dapp Building
- Poc/Mvp creation
- Security Audit
- Token Launching and Creation of Tokens
- Creation of liquidity through our proprietary Gravitas market making solution
- Have partners in their jurisdictions, such as China, Japan and South Korea, etc
- Conducting social media campaigns on ICO channels such as Facebook, Telegram and Twitter
- Establishment of community managers/support
- Organizing marketing roadshow
- Bounty Campaigns
- Access to their private networks of funds and accredited investor